Justin manages the Financial Planning, Estate Planning, and ongoing reviews for our clients.
Justin has previously worked in several different areas of banking and wealth management, giving him an understanding of the industry as a whole. Using this varied experience, he can create holistic financial plans that take into account not just your investments but your taxes, mortgages, and cross-border needs.
Justin attended the University of Manitoba for pre-med courses before completing a diploma in Business – Finance at Red River College . Justin has completed his CFP designation and is ready to help you plan your future success.
Having grown up in the cold prairies, Justin loves spending time outdoors in beautiful British Columbia, where he lives in downtown Vancouver with his girlfriend Anna, and their cat, Caspian. He also enjoys playing video games on his self-built computer and testing all the latest tech toys.
Phone: 647- 577-8712
- IFIC – Investment Funds In Canada
- CSC – Canadian Securities Course
- CPH – Codes & Practices Handbook
- WME – Wealth Management Essentials
- WME – Financial Planning Supplement
- FPSC Level 1 – Financial Planning Standards Council Level 1
- QAFP – Qualified Associate Planner (previous to CFP)
- IPE – Introduction to Professional Ethics
- CFP – Certified Financial Planner
- CRPC – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (Enrolled) Experience
- Raymond James – Financial Advisor – 2020 – Financial Planner – 2021 - Present
- National Bank – Senior Investment Associate – 2017-2018
- Dixon Mitchell Investment Counsel - Associate - 2017
- Scotiabank – Advisor – 2017-2018
- BMO Nesbitt Burns – Sales Assistant - 2017
- CIBC Retail Bank – Financial Services Representative – 2013-2017
In The Community
- Justin is involved in advocating for Youth in Care in B.C., and he would love to one day set up a scholarship to help children from low-income families be able to attend post-secondary education.
The most widely recognized financial planning designation in Canada and worldwide, the Certified Financial Planner® designation provides assurance to Canadians that the design of their financial future rests with a professional who will put their clients’ interests ahead of their own. CFP certification is considered the standard for the financial planning profession worldwide. CFP professionals have demonstrated the knowledge, skills, experience and ethics to examine their clients’ entire financial picture, at the highest level of complexity required of the profession, and work with their clients to build a financial plan so that they can Live Life Confidently™.