Grant is an Associate Portfolio Manager at Sartorial Wealth of Raymond James Ltd. who specializes in managing the practice's overall investment strategy, research and analytics, business development and operations.
After 9 years in the industry, Grant has developed a thorough understanding of servicing business owners and affluent investors, with a particular focus on advising professional athletes and entertainers and helping them reach their financial goals. Prior to joining Sartorial Wealth, he worked for one of Canada's premier boutique asset managers.
Grant holds a Master of Business Administration from Athabasca University, a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Goodman School of Business at Brock University, and a Diploma in Business from Niagara College. Grant also holds the prestigious Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation and is among an elite group of advisors fully licensed in Canada and the US and registered with both the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Athabasca University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- Business Diploma - Sales & Marketing, Niagara College
- Hedge Fund Essentials (HFE)
- Portfolio Management Techniques (PMT)
- Advanced Investment Strategies (AIS)
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Series 65 (US Securities Licensing)
- Associate Portfolio Manager, Raymond James Ltd. – (2016 – present)
- Senior Manager of Business Development, Excel Funds Management – (2014 -2016)
- Proprietary Equity Trader, True North Vantage – (2014)
- Sales Consultant, Sarnia Sting Hockey Club (2013 – 2014)
In The Community
- Associate Editor - International Journal of Investment Strategies & Analysis
- Served as a Big Brother - Big Brother Big Sisters of Canada
- Member of Board - Child Advocacy Centre Niagara
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.
The Chartered Investment Manager® (CIM®) Designation builds the skills and experience we need to serve a more sophisticated financial client or institution. Financial professionals who hold the CIM® designation are eligible for registration as a Portfolio Manager in Canada. They have expertise in providing money management services to high-net-worth and institutional clients, and they understand the application of portfolio management in the context of Canadian markets and regulatory requirements
What do these designations mean for you? They mean that when you work with an investment consultant who has taken the time to complete these designations, you’re working with someone who is well-versed in modern concepts of investment advice, is educated enough to understand how your individual investments are being managed and how they work together – no matter how complex it may be. These skills, along with a commitment to advanced education, enable them to provide you with the kind of service that you not only want, but deserve.