Grant specializes in managing the practice’s ongoing client communication, business development, and portfolio management and analytics.
After 6 years in the industry, Grant has developed a thorough understanding for servicing business owners and affluent investors, with a particular focus on advising professional athletes and entertainers and helping them reach their financial goals. Prior to joining Sartorial Wealth, he worked for one of Canada’s premier boutique asset managers.
Grant also holds a Bachelor's of Business Administration from the Goodman School of Business at Brock University, a Diploma in Business from Niagara College, and has completed numerous courses offered by the Canadian Securities Institute. Grant is currently pursuing his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) through Athabasca University (AU).
When not meeting with clients or analyzing investments, Grant is an avid sports fan and lives in Toronto with his family.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Business of Hockey, Athabasca University (candidate)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- Business Diploma – Sales & Marketing, Niagara College
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME)
- Hedge Fund Essentials Course
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Associate Financial Advisor, Raymond James Ltd. – (2016 – present)
- Senior Manager of Business Development, Excel Funds Management – (2014 -2016)
- Proprietary Equity Trader, True North Vantage – (2014)
- Sales Consultant, Sarnia Sting Hockey Club (2013 – 2014)
In The Community
- Associate Editor - International Journal of Investment Strategies & Analysis
- Served as a Big Brother - Big Brother Big Sisters of Canada
- Member of Board - Child Advocacy Centre Niagara
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.