Sarah specializes in coordinating the day to day operations and administrative care of our clients, while focusing on providing a high level of customer service. She also has a strong foundation and knowledge of cross border work, and ensures our cross border services run effectively and efficiently, working closely with specialists both within and outside the firm to provide clients a full range of services.
Sarah has 10 years of industry experience servicing high net worth clients. Prior to joining Raymond James and working at Sartorial Wealth, she worked as a financial advisor assistant at one of Canada’s leading banks.
In her free time, Sarah enjoys the outdoors, biking, and kayaking. She is a life-long resident of the Beaches in Toronto, where she lives with her boyfriend and two Pomeranians.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Licensed Sales Assistant – BMO Nesbitt Burns Private Client Group 2011-2016
- Licensed Sales Assistant – Macquarie Private Wealth – 2011
- Licensed Sales Assistant / Administrative Assistant – Byron Securities Ltd. - 2009-2011